Looking for a new career opportunity?
WoodWing offers a great work environment with enthusiatic colleagues, a good salary and great secondary benefits.
Look at the list below for our current vacancies.
Product Manager – Swivle Digital Asset Management
Where you’ll work
Every day, publishers and brands around the world work with WoodWing products to create magazines, newspapers, and other content, online, in-app, and in print. At WoodWing, you will help build the future of content production, in an organization with little hierarchy and lots of freedom to develop your own skills.
About your role
We are looking for a Product Manager for our SaaS Digital Asset Management (DAM) solution Swivle. This is a pivotal role with the authority to make the choices you think are required for the success of your product – you will be responsible for defining the product strategy, identifying market opportunities, and leading a team of developers, marketing, and more. You need to be passionate about your product and focused on not only building a great product, but also making sure that it is a commercial success. Love the stuff you build and make sure everybody involved shares your passion.
Who you are
- 3+ years of SaaS product management experience and a passion for (B2B) SaaS.
- Experience in building tools for marketing departments.
- Experience in leading a team.
What we offer
- An entrepreneurial environment that stimulates learning by doing.
- A great bunch of experienced colleagues that share the passion for software and are available to help.
- A budget to invest in the product.
- Training opportunities. Budget to invest in yourself (courses or training) and visit (international) events.
- And the usual, like a competitive salary, a new MacBook Pro, free drinks, fruits, and snacks.
Our culture and values
Our team is made up of more than 20 nationalities, across offices in the Netherlands, Malaysia, and the US. While we have a mix of people, we have a common goal: to build the future of content production for the world’s leading publishers and brands.
WoodWing is an organization with a history of innovation. Nearly two decades ago, we helped popularize Adobe InDesign with our first plugin. In 2010 we were the first software provider to make it possible to publish on the iPad. And in 2019 we became the preferred partner of Apple for publishing to Apple News+.
Our culture is built around six values - Exploration, Collaboration, Leadership, Fun, and People at Heart. Our values to bring culture to life in our day-to-day behavior. They are carefully selected based on what we have developed over our years as a company, and what we consider important to reach our vision.
Ready to meet us?
If this role looks like your next challenge, apply by clicking the link below. We look forward to meeting you! For additional information, please contact our HR department at email@example.com.
- Applicants must be eligible to work in the EU.
- This is a direct hire, agencies are not welcome.